At WTM Traffic Management we understand that an effective traffic management system takes time to plan and implement with a variety of stakeholders whether it be local authority, local business or the general public to ensure that any works cause the minimum of inconvenience to road users.
The key questions we ask ourselves when assisting in the design of a traffic management set up are:
“Will someone using the road or footway from any direction understand exactly what is happening and what is expected of them?”
“have we made the site safe to work in and for the general public”
We can provide our Clients with a range of services connected with the design of traffic management through to ensure that these key questions are answered.
WTM Traffic Management can:
- Undertake initial site visits to understand the client’s needs
- Attend and arrange Project Team meetings with the Client and stakeholders (Local authority etc.)
- Undertake Traffic Management Phasing Plans within the scope of the Clients Programme of works
- Produce Traffic Management Design drawings utilising the latest in autoCAD Traffic Management Design software
- Prepare and submit Permit Applications to Local Authority for Highway Works